new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice times

Go down 
+4
NBR Bailey
WizardOfScoz
PrT Audiman
TomTom ZS
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TomTom ZS

Practice times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:37 am

Not that far off mate, you managed a 1:28 earlier didnt you? Yeah it was dirty, but the first 15 or so I my practice laps were dirty .. Lol
Back to top Go down
XTCt Curry Burns

PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 am

At the end of the day practice times mean nothing...I mean look at me...down to a bit of apex hugging I managed to hold off a quickly catching Gregbie...focus on sharpening your race craft.

If you have that as sharp as you can, then anything is possible!!
Back to top Go down
S2M Cappie

S2M Cappie

PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:24 am

Race craft is good, however consistency is the key to winning.
Back to top Go down
XTCt Curry Burns

PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 am

I consider consistency to be the biggest part of my race craft.
Back to top Go down
XBR McRae

PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:52 am

Does everybody use TCS ? I might try it , im doing consistent mid 28's anyway. Hope thats good :/
Back to top Go down
http://XBRRACING.TK
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 am

XBR McRae wrote:
Does everybody use TCS ? I might try it , im doing consistent mid 28's anyway. Hope thats good :/
I need TCS in these cars, I was 3-4 seconds slower without it when I qualified at Sebring!

I'm also consistent at mid 1:28, with a 1:28.1 being my quickest clean lap so far. Thursday should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice times   Practice times - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice times
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2