new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MooGin Racing saying hello!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
irn bru moo

MooGin Racing saying hello!! Empty
PostSubject: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:27 am

Hello,

Irn Bru Moo here, im part of MooGin Racing, a team mainly full of old gits that plod around the track looking half interested!! We were born about nine months ago, so a very new team, but we have been very fortunate in our short time to have built a very solid foundation of drivers, we are lucky enough to organise and run our own midweek series on our home site, as well as organised practice sessions for other events and although we dont win many races, we do always try to race in a clean fashion and have fun in doing it, and if we help someone out along the way, then thats all good.

We mainly look for series that suit our drivers, we have a vast array of drivers and we try to find races that they will enjoy, we are currently 15 strong, ranging at all levels of the game, from those that can run with the very best, down to those that just give it there best, we dont do any of that leaderboard crap, we race and if theres a race that suits a driver, he will usually turn up and race and if its any good, will keep coming back for more. I know one member of our team has been doing a bit on FMUK recently in a D Class Ford KA and also a couple of Classic Touring events, me personally, well i have alot of commitments elsewhere which take priority, but i do pop up from time to time if theres a series that suits and i can find the time, one part i enjoy about our team is supporting each other whenever we can and although its rare we turn out in mass numbers away from our home site, we do try to at least to form a team for an event that suits, i think its safe to say the chances of catching us in anything above S Class are remote, but in the lower classes, especially the spec type events, well if theres no racing happening elsewhere, you may well see a couple of high quality painted cars sitting on the grid and willing to have a race.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 am

Welcome over mate Smile

We aim to make every race a lot of fun you and all of your team members are welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 am

Hello mr Irn Bru Moo Very Happy remember you from a while back on XPLR (when it wasn't a ghost town!)

I've set up an Aussie V8 Supercars comp to start miss August, it's advertised on here and FMUK and is my first conp as CO. Feel free to sign up!

NBR A Senna here has organised a Porsche/RUF comp too if that takes your fancy.

Either way, hopefully see you on the racetrack Wink
Back to top Go down
irn bru moo

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Cheers Guys, yeah, unfortunately the Porsche's are Tuesday Nights which is when we run our night, so nothing will be happening there and well, as for the Aussie V8's, its safe to say, you dont find me in any of that stuff very often, im not a R Class fan in the slightest and as soon as i saw the Cosmetic damage, thats enough for me to say No Chance. But hopefully, some of the one off stuff may pop into place in the near future.
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Only reason I've set it as cosmetic damage is just so if any 'racing incidents' occur then people's nights aren't ruined by needing to limp to the pits. I don't mind at all running full simulation damage, so that comp rule may change..
Back to top Go down
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Welcome Moo!

If the V8s isnt to your taste and you have any ideas for comps that you would be interested in seeing run on here, feel free post them in the Future Events section Very Happy

Other than that, we hope you enjoy your time with the NBRL

See you out on track!
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:59 pm

welcome irn bru moo, Smile good to see you hear.

If the high powered tail happy V8's arnt your thing what about in a few weeks racing in the RCZ - racing cup A600 tuned for grip,close battles, and acceleration Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MooGin Racing saying hello!!   MooGin Racing saying hello!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MooGin Racing saying hello!!
Page 1 of 1