new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLR..................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HLR AlphaDog

HLR AlphaDog

HLR.................. Empty
PostSubject: HLR..................   HLR.................. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:42 am

Some fast info, as requested by Ash. EST. April 2008 if memory serves. Started as members from SPDN breaking off into two new teams, HLR and FTW. Hit a high point at the end of FM2 hitting the #1 spot on FS with members like FMS Mayhem, ECHOBrewwer, and countless others. Stayed strong through FM3, although focus shifted from strict hotlapping to just being a group of competitive races, hotlappers and above all, good friends. Which is where we are now. Have in recent months and weeks picked up some extremely fast new members, the likes of HLR Saloon, HLR Raikkonen, and RZR Python(GT pending) while still having the "old crew" such as HLR Warrior, HLR Carlos, HLR Rokko and myself to name a few. Looking forward to competing with other teams here in HLC's and Circut racing as well.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php/forum/index
xSECR3T

PostSubject: Re: HLR..................   HLR.................. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 am

when did you become fast AD lol bounce
Back to top Go down
HLR AlphaDog

HLR AlphaDog

PostSubject: Re: HLR..................   HLR.................. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

No, never claimed myself to be fast young fella lol! But if you take a look at the overall rollup, well................................... cheers HLR has a richer history than 99% of the other FM teams out there was my point afro
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php/forum/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HLR..................   HLR.................. Empty

Back to top Go down

HLR..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
new breed racing league :: Forza Teams on site :: Hard Luck Racing-
Jump to: