new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flying the flag for NBR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
danfay12

danfay12

flying the flag for NBR Empty
PostSubject: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:50 am

Hi guy's,

Tomorow night sees me race in round four of the MVG ALMS championship. I currently lead the standings in the LMP1(R1) class with two wins and a third. Tomorow ill be racing round the mighty road america,in my ACURA this will be my first race representing our team,ill try to do us proud.
Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:00 am

Dan do see if i was signed up for that please Smile i love the lms series and im sure i asked to drive the porsche

You dont need luck i know your talent
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
danfay12

danfay12

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

Can't see you're name. But we could do with some more driver's.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:33 am

I defo asked to be signed up will see if i can find post
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:42 am

Good luck Dan Very Happy I could put together an NBR livery for your car. IF theres isnt already specific rules for them in the comp
Back to top Go down
danfay12

danfay12

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks Bailey,I've already got my livery,but would have room for our logo,when we get one..
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm

yeah, still need to get around to making that.
Back to top Go down
HLR AlphaDog

HLR AlphaDog

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Best of luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php/forum/index
danfay12

danfay12

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Danfay wins for MBR Very Happy

Round four at road america's 19lap ALMS race sore some close battles in both classes.
Starting from the third row MBR's danfay12 had to work hard in the early laps,to move up through the field to 2nd place. Staying in second place for five laps until an opportunity to pass for the lead into the tight turn three was taken. After the pit stops the lead was stretched to just under 12seconds,for a comfortable win..
Back to top Go down
danfay12

danfay12

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 am

NBR's danfay12 MVG ALMS LMP2 champion 2012!!!..
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 am

Great work dan Smile top class work

Shame i went away on the friday i really wanted to take part in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flying the flag for NBR   flying the flag for NBR Empty

Back to top Go down

flying the flag for NBR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
new breed racing league :: New Breed Racing Public Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: