new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Built Not Brought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Calling all drifters and non drifters

Hey guys, I'm here to tell you guys about a side hobby called Built Not Brought. Here is a short description, followed by a few testimonials by some fellow members.

Built Not Bought is basically a side career on Forza Motorsport 4 that has been up and running since the beginning of FM3. It's where you start out with an amount of $25,000 and you choose any car you want for that amount or below and build it to your likes and needs. You are not limited to anything; it can be a drift car, drag, circuit, time attack, touge, or just a show car that will display the hard work you've done to it. You create your own garage and keep track of all the parts you buy, as well as the money you receive each week from comps that are hosted every week. Each person gets a weekly payday of $6,000 to spend towards their cars. You can have multiple cars or just one car, your choice. On top of that, the community over there is really laid back and can take a few jokes here and there. It's something that we started by my friend for a few people, but it has now grown into so much more. Here is what a few members had to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Tired of the old boring drift points lobbies? Want a grassroots style feel to the classic FM titles? Then get over to the best site made for people like you that want a different outlook on the whole Built not Bought scene. Those other sites are just the same boring race this and race here, but when you are apart of our awesome community at BNB is where the true racer comes out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Have you ever dreamed of building your very own drift car? Have you dreamed of starting that home built project in Forza just to show everyone what you are made of? Do you want a more realistic feel into the virtual gaming world that we call home? Look no further.

Built Not Bought offers all of these options and more.*

We bring the element of realism into the video gaming world.*

Built Not Bought is where people just like you can build that dream car from the ground up and build it to what you want it to do best whether that is drifting, racing or taking that quarter mile to the next level.*

With great staff and a very open community, Built Not Bought plans on being one of the next rising hits in the world of Forza Motorsport. We are here to help you every step of the way into making that dream car into a reality. With events happening every week, you can take that dream to the track and challenge others to show what you've got.

I've built my dream, are you ready to build yours?
Forza is awesome, no doubt about that. However, whilst the driving is realistic, the building of the cars is not.
Built not Bought offers a great grassroots drifting and racing community where you can build your own ride!
Our never ending expanding range of events will keep you entertained and if you perform well enough,
you will win prize money or free upgrades for your car!
Read this first [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Visit us as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and stick around!

Last edited by NBR Milton is kinG on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 pm

You got a link to the forum mate? Sounds interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Fixed it ^^^
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Think someone in admin needs to fiddle with the forum settings, I can't view any picture or links. They all just appear like this;

[Only admins are allowed to view this link]

Did it on XPLR for a bit recently, their forum is provided by the same domain as this one ... So sorry mate I can't get into the BNB forum!

Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 am

Also, just thought of something about the £25,000 starting balance and £6k weekly cash... What about when you have a high level with a particular manufacturer? As you end up with 100% discount off upgrades and parts lol... So surely you could just buy any car and spend tons of money on it?
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Read this first [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Visit us as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

can you see these mate ^^^

ive taken the 'm' out of the .com and the '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so need to add that then ctrl - c. cnrl - v

Last edited by NBR Milton is kinG on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

TomTom ZS wrote:
Think someone in admin needs to fiddle with the forum settings, I can't view any picture or links. They all just appear like this;

[Only admins are allowed to view this link]

Did it on XPLR for a bit recently, their forum is provided by the same domain as this one ... So sorry mate I can't get into the BNB forum!

fixed?
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Its not anything a admin can do its the forum host with changes they do
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

NBR A Senna wrote:
Its not anything a admin can do its the forum host with changes they do

there is a way of doin mate, ive looked and checked the help section in the admin box of tricks
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

The links work now mate, and I can see your forum signature too Smile

Will have another look at this, might change car choice though will have to see. I fancy a RWD impreza for some reason .. Mainly cause I have an awesome drift livery for one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:07 pm

TomTom ZS wrote:
The links work now mate, and I can see your forum signature too Smile

Will have another look at this, might change car choice though will have to see. I fancy a RWD impreza for some reason .. Mainly cause I have an awesome drift livery for one Very Happy

so i was right you can fix it well i can :p.

im tempted to sell my car and get a new one, what lexus you got again
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 am

unshamfull bumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Built Not Brought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Built Not Brought   Built Not Brought Empty

Back to top Go down

Built Not Brought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
new breed racing league :: Forza4 :: External Events-
Jump to: