new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HLR AlphaDog

HLR AlphaDog

TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 am

You two have brought a tear to my eye cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php/forum/index
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 am

Bailey - 1:06.986
Tom - 1:05.515

Come on queen Bailey, you must have more to give than that Wink muhahaha...

Lol
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 am

TomTom ZS wrote:
Bailey - 1:06.986
Tom - 1:05.515

Come on queen Bailey, you must have more to give than that Wink muhahaha...

Lol

haha, Rolling Eyes Im on it now, currently going round in a 7.2L car bounce
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Awesome, I'll probably have a go at building something new this afternoon and see if I can beat my time Smile
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:13 pm

got down to a 1.06.4xx

I green the first two sectors between 1 - 1.5 seconds then seem to loose it all in the last. It's bugging me quiet a bit im obviously taking a crap line in the last sector, i'll watch a few replays later.
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Yeah it can be a pain! Watch my replay as see how I do it. I reckon I may squeeze a tiny bit more out of it, I tried altering the tune by fiddling with the gearing and adding more aero but didn't seem to work..

I've uploaded the Shelby Daytona I used into the NBR club garage so feel free to have a go using that
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am

Woooooooooo I won Very Happy

Do you fancy picking next? You pick the track this time, I'll choose the class..
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 pm

TomTom ZS wrote:
Woooooooooo I won Very Happy

Do you fancy picking next? You pick the track this time, I'll choose the class..

Seems you did Embarassed

i should have got into the 1.04's but the last sector undid my hard work every time Suspect

I fancy a blast round road atlanta please mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG   TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TomTom ZS vs Bailey is kinG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2