new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic Muscle Shootout

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HLR AlphaDog

HLR AlphaDog

Classic Muscle Shootout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Muscle Shootout   Classic Muscle Shootout - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:28 pm

danfay12 wrote:
Ask people over from fmuk and xplr and this is what you get. I thought one of the core elements of NBR was to be able to pick up and play. Senna I know has put his time and effort into getting these cars fun and easy to drive for all,to the point of asking slower driver's like myself over to test them and give some feedback. I Just don't know why people can't just oenjoy the GAME.
Well, i'm from neither place and don't see how that is relevant to begin with. I'm not trying to step on any toes, just was asking a simple question that got blown out of proportion. And i do enjoy the game, if i didn't , i wouldn't have gone to the trouble of running all the tracks in all the classes. At any rate, when does this comp start?
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php/forum/index
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Classic Muscle Shootout   Classic Muscle Shootout - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Yea but your a bitch and cheated Wink i told you to wait for me so we could have a battle lol.

To be honest i got fed up after the wipe seeing a shit load of top 10s and number 2s/3s going really annoyed where you get other cars that are allowed ie 2/11 sparks and lancia its all i joke o well
I just about to complete a got to run the ring fuji le mans
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

PostSubject: Re: Classic Muscle Shootout   Classic Muscle Shootout - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

TomTom ZS wrote:
danfay12 wrote:
Yes tomtom,your awsome too

'bout time someone realised that ....

Haha only messing, cheers buddy Very Happy as said no one will get left without a decent tune so fear not

Are you awesome thoughTom? If you were awesome you'd have this ringtone and as from what i remember, you don't Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Muscle Shootout   Classic Muscle Shootout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Muscle Shootout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2