new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P1M... What we're all about!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TomTom ZS

P1M... What we're all about! Empty
PostSubject: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 am

Well guys thought I'd put up a post about P1M and how we started! Not much to say as we haven't been round for that long but here we go;

P1M was formed by myself about 5-6 months ago I think, after the XPLR car club was disbanded (long story - basically wanted it to be a separate entity to the forum!). So after some thinking I came up with the name P1M, Project 1 Motorsport. We started out with 10-12 members, but sadly some have either gone elsewhere or been totally inactive and not responding to and messages so P1M is now left with myself as club leader and WizardOfScoz as co-leader.

We don't really have an agenda as such, did start a staged attack on hot lapping for some good leaderboards times but as member numbers had been decreasing it has kind of fazed out. Me and Scoz still hot lap from time to time, we're average tuners, I'm an average painter but most of all we're a decent pair of guys (no, we're not a couple Wink lmao) and we always up for a good race as well as a good laugh. Enjoy competitive racing so you'll find us both in many comps, if you fancied a club with a laid back attitude but who are also good for a great race then come in over Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
HLR AlphaDog

HLR AlphaDog

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 am

Nice Bio, best of luck to you guys in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://hardluckportal.us/hardluckracing/index.php/forum/index
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 pm

not a couple, its only Guy Love lol!
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:46 pm

It's a BROmance dude! Haha
Back to top Go down
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 pm

TomTom ZS wrote:
It's a BROmance dude! Haha

Alright, alright! not so loud!

jeez... Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Embrace the bro-mance, aye @NBR Bailey is kinG
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 am

NBR Milton is kinG wrote:
Embrace the bro-mance, aye @NBR Bailey is kinG

One problem there though, how can both of you be 'king'? One of you has to change your gamertag...

NBR Bailey is queeN has a ring to it I think Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P1M... What we're all about!   P1M... What we're all about! Empty

Back to top Go down

P1M... What we're all about!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
new breed racing league :: Forza Teams on site :: Project 1 Motorsport-
Jump to: