new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gentlemen, start your engines...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

gentlemen, start your engines... Empty
PostSubject: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:54 am

evening all

thought I'd sign myself up on here, was racing on XPLR but disagree with the way its run so ive decided its time for a change

some of you may already know me and have raced with me, so il see you all out on track soon

hoo roo
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 am

Welcome mate, XPLR does seem to have suddenly died, signed up a couple of months back for wobble boxes and people were always on, now it's like a ghost town.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:51 am

Welcome over scoz Smile

Maybe you can join us for the porsche cup which starts in about 2 weeks Smile

Its our first comp so we are lookin forward to all feedback from our little group so far Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 am

count me in for the Porsche Cup mate, it will be a pleasure
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 am

Well well well, fancy seeing you here ..

First I brought you to XPLR, now I've shown you this site. Where would you be without me Wink haha
Back to top Go down
WizardOfScoz

WizardOfScoz

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:06 am

funny guy... lol!
Back to top Go down
danfay12

danfay12

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:30 am

Welcome mate hope to race with you soon. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gentlemen, start your engines...   gentlemen, start your engines... Empty

Back to top Go down

gentlemen, start your engines...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
new breed racing league :: Drivers Greeting Area :: Intruduce yourself-
Jump to: