new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to a new team.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HLR NecroMonger

Hello to a new team. Empty
PostSubject: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:30 am

some of you already know me, my name is stuart, but you may call me 'sir'. lol. I do a bit of everythng apart from drifting which is for gay people anyway. I don't do public hoppers as they are just full of twats.
I'll help anyone if I can.
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 am

Evening sir Cool You should come in the E class hoppers with me at some point, usually some very respectable drivers in there.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:42 am

welcome to our little home stu, not many people know of this, Smile

and stu is 1 of my closet friends so if you find him in a party 9 times out of 10 im there Smile

we race private lobbys together, and we have some crazy fun just like last night 25 laps collisions on ai drivers nascar Very Happy o what so much fun and karma Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
NBR Milton is kinG

NBR Milton is kinG

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:02 am

HLR NecroMonger wrote:
some of you already know me, my name is stuart, but you may call me 'sir'. lol. I do a bit of everythng apart from drifting which is for gay people anyway. I don't do public hoppers as they are just full of twats.
I'll help anyone if I can.

WHAT!!! Evil or Very Mad

Take it back and you will redeem yourself Razz

Last edited by NBR Milton is kinG on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:10 am

Haha Wink - - - Click me

Back to top Go down
HLR NecroMonger

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 am

hahaha love it thats my next vinyl right there, lol.
Back to top Go down
FTW Wildbill185

FTW Wildbill185

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Good One !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to a new team.   Hello to a new team. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to a new team.
Page 1 of 1