new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED)

Go down 
+2
NBR Bailey
TomTom ZS
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NBR A Senna
Admin

Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED)   Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Postpone to tuesday i don't think there's a comp on Tuesday
Back to top Go down
https://nbrl.forumotion.net
TomTom ZS

Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED)   Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

As said above mate I would rather just run the comp as planned seeing as next weeks race (which is back on the Thursday) is the final round. I've faffed about with deciding when to move it to, and as I plan to start racing in the Mini's on Monday nights I would rather not race 2 nights in a row (personal choice..!).

When season 2 is ready I'll check calendar on various sites to make sure no other events will clash with mine. If it was earlier on in this series then I probably would change all the races to a more suitable day but as said, after round 5 tonight and round 6 next Thursday the comp will be all over anyway Sad

Would be fun to maybe do a few one-off endurance races between season 1 and season 2, so this is far from the last chance you'll get to race these beasts Wink
Back to top Go down

Round 5, Laguna Seca (DATE CHANGED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2