new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
I've sorted image resize when posting, it no longer posts the full image, instead it resizes to 500px - 500px with two options above the picture to enlarge or view full image

Thanks, Bailey.
new breed racing league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breed Racing League

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic Touring Cars - Season 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Classic Touring Cars - Season 1   Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 am

Very much a WIP so keep an eye for updates. Building on the very sucessful single race nights i run on FMUK, i'll be running season 1 from NBR.

So far....

Starting mid sept - early oct

Monday nights from 2100 (Starting quali)
6 week or so season
5 lap quali, and 20 lap races
Mandatory pitting between laps and including 8 & 12

More to come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TomTom ZS

PostSubject: Re: Classic Touring Cars - Season 1   Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 am

Sounds good mate! Although I might have to change from the Merc, fancy running something different for a full comp Smile
Back to top Go down
Bee9

PostSubject: Re: Classic Touring Cars - Season 1   Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 am

Sounds ok although if it's a 20 lap race I'd have pitting between laps 4-16, tactics play a part also provides a nice window for people to choose when to come in rather than everyone trying to dash in at similar times, don't forget you may have 16 drivers in the lobby and we don't want to see chaos because of limited pit window
Back to top Go down
Racing Dk

PostSubject: Re: Classic Touring Cars - Season 1   Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Sounds good i would race this comp Smile
About pitstops if the pitstop window is to big its kill's the close racing and brings out a hotlaping race instead
But by having a window from 8-12 will keep the car closer together

Dk
Back to top Go down
NBR Bailey
Admin
NBR Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Classic Touring Cars - Season 1   Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Racing Dk wrote:
Sounds good i would race this comp Smile
About pitstops if the pitstop window is to big its kill's the close racing and brings out a hotlaping race instead
But by having a window from 8-12 will keep the car closer together

Dk

This is the idea of the pit window, it's main intention was to stop front runners from lapping people at the tail of the race, as last time this caused a fair few problems, as people werent sure who to let past and who to defend against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Touring Cars - Season 1   Classic Touring Cars - Season 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Touring Cars - Season 1
Page 1 of 1